About Tome - Where Owls Dare
AS SEEN IN
We Validate, Prototype, Design, And Build
Production Software With Our Clients
Customers & Partners
- We want to be great people first, great employees second.
- We want to work and “execute” at an elite level. We must strive to be the best within our capabilities. Failure is expected and part of success.
- We want to work with people smarter than us.
- We never stop learning.
- We have a can do attitude. No job is outside of our job description. We live on task lists.
- We love work-life balance (and typically do more of both than most of our friends).
- We hold ourselves to higher-than-average personal and professional ethical standards.
- We know our individual attitude and behavior represents everyone in the company. Obviously, we’re all human and make mistakes, but we always strive to do the right thing, even when it’s not the popular thing.
Careers At Tome
We’re looking for more than hired hands at Tome. If you excel when you tinker, invent and innovate and are a bird of a different feather in search of a different kind of workplace, come join us on our journey. There will be hard work, but it’ll be coolest job you’ll ever have.
For our current openings:
Tome Lab Days
Customizing Android’s SystemUIMay 18, 2022
Porting Android 12 to the PineNoteApril 18, 2022
Building a “Complex” MetronomeFebruary 9, 2022
Press / Media
It’s an exciting time at Tome. We continue to make a splash in the Internet of Things tech space and have already generated a lot of momentum. If you’re looking to learn more about Tome or are a member of the press, go to our Press/Media page where you’ll find news, official releases and a press kit with our bios, logos and photos.
Access the Press / Media page: